General Job Description
Due to the strong and ever increasing workload at PEP, we are looking to recruit a Structural Revit Technician to join a close-knit, driven, fast-paced team. The successful candidate should be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills with a proactive approach to their work.
In reward, you will join a highly commended and thriving team that is pushing the limits of BIM, working on a diverse range of challenging projects, continually growing and developing technical skills. PEP will provide an excellent remuneration package, great working environment and excellent opportunities for career progression.
Minimum Role Requirements
- Flexible, motivated and enthusiastic
- Significant experience in the preparation of structural drawings and models
- Understanding of basic engineering principles
- Knowledge of British construction methods and products
- Ability to pass back models / drawings / information of high quality that has been thoroughly checked and reviewed
- Understanding of BIM
- Navisworks experience preferred.
- Family creation and development
- Systems development
- Parameter development
- Working with multiple models and shared co-ordinate systems
- Understanding of the analytical model behind the structure for successful workflow into analysis and design software
- Solid knowledge of controlling views with V/G interface, filters and links
- Good all round knowledge
- Willingness to use AutoCAD from time to time when workload dictates